Saturday, April 4, 2020
7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cal Expo Fairgrounds
APRIL 4, 2020 SWAP MEET CANCELLED
March 13, 2020, 12:15 pm. It is with much sadness and heartache that we announce that we have cancelled our spring swap meet that was to be held on April 4th at Cal Expo. Our decision is based on the directive set down by the Governor of California canceling gatherings of over 250 people due to Covid-19 virus.
We are exploring options with Cal Expo for the possibility of rescheduling the swap meet to a later date.
We are also working on a process that we will use to refund swap meet vendors that have already pre-registered. As soon as a process is developed, we will notify those affected.
Please continue to consult this website for any new developments and up-to-date information.
We appreciate your understanding and support. Please stay safe and keep those around you safe also.
UPDATE - March 20, 2020
The next Sacramento Swap Meet will be Saturday, October 3, 2020 at Cal Expo. Due to the uncertainty surrounding the current state of our society in the grips of the Coronavirus, unfortunately it is not feasible to reschedule our spring swap meet. We will continue the great tradition of the Sacramento Swap Meet in the fall of 2020 on October 3rd.
Refunds for the April 4, 2020 Swap Meet -
We are currently processing refunds. The refund procedure is as follows:
- If you pre-registered and paid with a money order, cashier's check, or cash – you will be issued and mailed a refund check.
- If you pre-registered and paid with a check – please be aware that many of the check's sent in were NOT deposited before the swap meet was canceled.
- If your check was deposited– you will be issued and mailed a refund check.
- If your check was NOT deposited – your check will be physically shredded and not deposited. (The money never left your account and will not leave your account.)
- The easiest way to determine if you will be receiving a refund check is to consult your bank statement to see if the check that you sent in was cashed or not.
If you have any questions regarding wether or not you will be mailed a refund check, please call the Swap Meet line at 916-955-8777 and we can research your individual case.
It all happens in:
Get On Our Mailing List
Get on the mail list to be notified of upcoming Sacramento Swap Meets and to receive vendor registration information when it becomes available.
THIS IS A HUGE TRADITIONAL STYLE SWAP MEET WITH THOUSANDS OF SPACES!!
Vendor & Car Corral SPACES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE ON SATURDAY. Nobody will be turned away as long as you arrive by 7:00 am to register!
Vendor and Car Corral spaces are available. Vendor spaces are available as both assigned and not assigned. Two (2) admission passes are included per vendor (NOT PER SPACE). Additional passes can be purchased at the Swap Meet Office.
Pre-registration is NOT required.